Tuesday 11 August 2009

My plans from now until December

okay so you have probably noticed that i havent been making that many glitch videos lately and that is simply because i cannot afford the games! There are not many major titles that have been released that i have thought worth buying, so i am saving for the sep - dec time when all the best games are released (cod:mf2, bioshock 2, halo odst and so on...) so when they come out i will be back on making proper hardcore glitch videos :)

as for now i am going to be uploading trailers and other video game media on the same lines. I will probably buy a couple of arcade games so i will probably make vidoes on them too.

when it hits dec 1st (my bday) i will get more games and i will start making a lot more videos

bottom line - dont panic i am still going to be making glitch videos!

1 comment:

Kiara said...

Since your birthday is coming, I suggest that you take a look of the site that I found, and select the Download Games that you like. This isn't a bad gift for yourself. Countless games can be found there. I am certain that you'll like them.